Welcome to Baked True North!
Pittsburgh’s Dedicated Gluten-Free Bakery
Baked True North originated in the North Boroughs of Pittsburgh, where the people are friendly and they needed some gluten-free baked lovin.
We do not currently have a store- front. Our phone number is not well monitored, so please put any inquires into an email to email@example.com.
You can find our gluten-freedom at the following business locations:
- Cafe Conmigo, Wexford
- Commonplace Coffee, Squirrel Hill
- Commonplace Coffee, Indiana PA
- Commonplace Coffee, Mexican War Streets
- Commonplace Coffee, Point Breeze
- Commonplace Coffee, Voluto
- Espresso a Mano, Lawrenceville location
- Good L’Oven, Bellevue location
- Good L’Oven, Ross Township location
- Naturally Soergels, Wexford
- New York Super Subs, Squirrel Hill
- Reginald’s Coffee, Bethel Park
- Te Café, Squirrel Hill
Thank you to everyone who supported our Kickstarter Campaign in one way or another! See the faithful backers listed in the True North Hall of Backers.